Make a Donation
If you’d like to support the mission of Healing Companions, Inc., please send a check or money order to:
Healing Companions, Inc.
ATTN: Jane Miller, LISW, IAABC-CDBC & AABP-CDBC
7 North Main Street Suite 121
Oberlin, OHIO 44074
Healing Companions, Inc. is a tax exempt organization pursuant to 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code allowing for tax deductible donations. Approval was made by the IRS on February 6, 2013.
The Umaya Fund
Healing Companions is dedicated to Umaya. She was the catalyst and inspiration in discovering my life’s work and passion. This book is a tribute to Umaya and all the dogs that have changed our lives with unconditional love and commitment. Thanks Umaya, for leading the way.
A portion of the proceeds from Healing Companions will be donated to the “Umaya Fund,” which was established to help cover the costs of health care for assistance dogs for those without financial resources at Lakewood Animal Hospital in Lakewood, Ohio. Donations to the Umaya fund may be sent to:
Lakewood Animal Hospital
ATTN: The Umaya Fund
14587 Madison Ave.
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
- Healing Companions “Mariel Hemingway Fundraiser”
- Story by Art Thomas/Photographs by Robert Muller
- Oberlin company makes a difference with Healing Companions
- Article by Jon Behm in The Morning Journal, 31 March 2013
- Mariel Hemingway Keynote Speaker for Healing Companions, Inc. Fundraiser
- We are honored to announce that Hemingway will be the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for Healing Companions, Inc. on April 8, 2013 at 5:00 pm at the Riverview Room, Ritz Carlton,Tower City, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Jane to speak at Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference
08 Jun 2013 10:15 AM
For the Media
For media inquiries and other publicity matters, please contact Warwick Associates.
Jane Miller, LISW, IAABC-CDBC & AABP- CDBC
Follow Jane on Twitter at @janemillerdogs.