Healing Companions, Jane Miller’s groundbreaking book on psychiatric service dogs, was released in January 2010. All profits from the sale of Healing Companions go to support the work of the non-profit organization, Healing Companions, Inc.
Just as the role that service dogs can play in the lives of people with invisible disabilities has started to receive national media attention—in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker, and on Oprah—Healing Companions is the first book to profile these extraordinary dogs and how they can transform lives. more »
About the Author
Jane Miller, LISW, IAABC-CDBC & AABP- CDBC, is a licensed psychotherapist/clinical social worker, with a particular interest in holistic modalities of healing. She currently focuses on educating others about the legal, ethical, and practical criteria of working with Psychiatric Service Dogs (PSDs). more »
Now available for pre-order at Amazon.com,
Borders.com, Barnes&Noble.com, Powells.com, and other bookstores nationwide.
- Healing Companions “Mariel Hemingway Fundraiser”
- Story by Art Thomas/Photographs by Robert Muller
- Oberlin company makes a difference with Healing Companions
- Article by Jon Behm in The Morning Journal, 31 March 2013
- Mariel Hemingway Keynote Speaker for Healing Companions, Inc. Fundraiser
- We are honored to announce that Hemingway will be the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for Healing Companions, Inc. on April 8, 2013 at 5:00 pm at the Riverview Room, Ritz Carlton,Tower City, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Jane to speak at Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference
08 Jun 2013 10:15 AM
For the Media
For media inquiries and other publicity matters, please contact Warwick Associates.
Jane Miller, LISW, IAABC-CDBC & AABP- CDBC
Follow Jane on Twitter at @janemillerdogs.